Settlement Structure: Claims Made
Closed Settlement Statement:
According to court documents, the claim submission deadline has passed. Please contact the claims administrator if you have any questions.Case Summary:
National Holdings Corporation is paying $325,000 to settle a class action about unwanted telemarketing calls. The complaint alleged the company violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by calling residential numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry.Docket Number:
Company: National Holdings Corporation
Filing Deadline: August 23, 2019
Class Period: November 11, 2010 to May 24, 2019
Objection Deadline: August 23, 2019
Exclusion Deadline: August 23, 2019
Final Approval Hearing: September 25, 2019Proof of Purchase:
A Class List has been drawn up from company records.Eligibility:
You may be eligible if
- You are a person living in the US
- To whose residential number
- A registered representative of National Securities affiliated with Sharpco International, Inc. made more than one call in a twelve-month period to try to get you to buy a product or service offered by National Securities
- Where the number had been listed on the National Do Not Call Registry for at least thirty-one days,
- Between November 11, 2010 and May 24, 2019, and
- Your number is on the Class List in this case.
Estimated at $20 per person. Final amount depends on the number of valid claims received.
Total Settlement Amount: $325,000Class Representative Proposed Incentive Fee:
Broderick Law PC
Murray Murphy Moul + Basil LLP
The Law Office of Matthew P McCue
Claim Form: National Holdings TCPA Settlement Claim Form
Case Name: Philip Charvat v. National Holdings, et al.
Settlement Website: National Holdings TCPA Settlement Website
AB Data, Ltd.
Philip Charvat v. National Holdings, et al.
c/o A.B. Data Ltd.
P.O. Box 173077
Milwaukee, WI 53217