Settlement Structure: Claims Made
Closed Settlement Statement:
According to court documents, the claim submission deadline has passed. Please contact the claims administrator if you have any questions.
This settlement resolves a class action alleging that CA Management violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) when it sent telemarketing text messages to consumers. The complaint claimed that the company did not get the consumers’ prior express written consent to send the messages.Docket Number:
Company: CA Management Services Parent LLC
Filing Deadline: March 30, 2020
Class Period: May 22, 2015
Objection Deadline: February 12, 2020
Exclusion Deadline: February 12, 2020
Final Approval Hearing: March 13, 2020Proof of Purchase:
Presumably company records will be used for verification.Eligibility:
You may be eligible if
- You are an individual living in the US
- To whose cell phone a text message was sent
- By or on behalf of CA Management Services Parent, LLC, Campus Acquisitions Management, LLC, CA Student Living Development Management, LLC, or any of the buildings managed by those entities,
- Between May 22, 2015 and the present,
- When you had not given your prior express consent to receive such messages.
Expected to be $18. Amount may be less, depending on the number of valid claims received.
Total Settlement Amount: $1,500,000Class Representative Proposed Incentive Fee:
Edelsberg Law PA
Edwards Pottinger LLC
Shamis & Gentile PA
Case Name: Cortazar v. CA Management Services Parent, LLC.
Settlement Website: CA Management Services Text Messages TCPA Settlement Website
CA Management Services Parent, LLC
c/o Settlement Administrator
1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210
Philadelphia, PA 19103